3.02.2005

sleep to dream

So I spent entirely too much time tonight trying to get this blog all set up and looking like I want it to. I think I'm 50% there. Anyways, as I bunker down for the night I thought I'd leave with these words from the Roots which just rocked from my speakers.

When I dream it's hounds on my heels gainin' momentum
I'm tired, can't get uninspired or quit runnin'
I can feel they only inches behind, I escape, I survive
Some how I gotta decide how much I want it

a good reminder for me to keep pressing into Yahweh even as I prepare to sleep.
i want to be open to fresh inspiration or a new vision even in the waning hours.
in a world with hounds all around I can't afford to let down.....I want to give Yahweh every chance to rejuvenate me and well, thankfully, one of the great ways he often does that is through a little shut eye :)

No comments: