3.03.2005

Panera or Heritage?

So I'm working at the Maxtown Panera this morning (which was strange because I normally work til 1:30 Weds. and Friday if you ever want to visit or meet up for lunch after I get off and cash in on my sweet 65% discount). ..

...anyways, here is the list of people I spent time talking to, Mike B, Matt B, Jimi A, Tammy S, Mike S, Beth Z, Monica R, Maria B, Carol R, and about 4 other Heritage folks whose names I didn't know. In the course of the morning I got to talk through my message for CT, life groups, and mentoring ideas for high school girls. Sometimes I don't know if it isn't more beneficial for me to work at Panera if I need to connect with people about ministry. We need to just put a Panera in the new building.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yay jed! new journals always make me feel like i have a fresh start. so here's to your fresh start online!

hmmm... i don't think that made sense. the point is, i'm gonna be reading your blog and i just thought i'd drop a line to say so.

fransin :)

jed dearing said...

I'm glad you will be visiting Fransin, cause I can't help but smile at your comments, and a good smile is refeshing.