3.10.2005

the bitter cold

it is so sad, the bitter cold that is hanging on here in Columbus.
one can only hope that March 21st will truly bring springtime.

on a brighter note, last night a great number of friends and I had a sweet "8 days til Saint Patrick's Day Party" at Cup'O Joe in Easton. Phil wowed us all with his Houdini like card tricks as we monopolized half of the lounge. Be sure to keep your calendars open for our "9 days til Earth Day Party" coming in April!

Was hanging with Rootdown today and he introduced me to Jeremy Camp,
while I'm not usually a big fan of the Christian music scene I definitely appreciated his words in this song, especially in light of the text we've been dwelling on for the JTTC this week.

Well I will walk by faith
Even when I cannot see
Well because this broken road
Prepares Your will for me

4 comments:

jimi said...

if you are interested, oddly enough, i own one of his cd's...not that i ever listen to it. but i own it.

you are welcome to borrow it.

janell said...

I do love how you guys leave comments like this on each other's blogs and you live in the same house! :)

jed dearing said...

nelly, at 5:41, the time jimi posted this comment he was probably at Panera, meanwhile I was cruising down route 71, so its not like we could see each other. he is so commited to our friendship that he will find whatever way he can to communicate with me. is your roommate that awesome? i highly doubt it.

jimi said...

or i am just lazy...but Jed's version makes me sound "better," so we'll go with his for now.