3.05.2005

Dance Theater and Maynard Keenan

Tonight I went with a friend to "Passions," a dance theater show at Otterbein and saw one of the most incredible performances. Early in the first act the dancers grooved to music from "Tool," and "A Perfect Circle." The dance absolutely gripped my heart, I was amazed by the power of it. Who woulda thunk it? Maynard and ballet...mindblowing, especially when not long after they were movin to music from "Seven Brides for Seven Brothers." I'll admit that I'm not exactly a dance theater connoisseur, but the crew from Otterbein is definitely talented.

1 comment:

janell said...

Dearest Jed, I'm sorry that you are sick! I shall run a mile or tow for you today during my own run. I would lift a couple weights for you too while I'm at the gym, but I'm afraid that fifteen pound weights might be more of a humiliation to you than an honor!!! Feel better friend!