2.05.2007

I had to answer these questions today

1) something you envision God doing in 2007
I envision God pruning me a lot. Using the rigors of all the pressure on me now to both push me to personal transformation and also refine my ability to understand what is important and what isn't.


2) your plan to grow in your walk with God:
Studying the book of Colossians and writing a personal devotional over the next 3 months. Focusing on Silence, Word, and Action
a. Silence: Taking the time to confront sorrows and sin by allowing myself space to be silent, uncluttered by tv or internet.
b. Word: Taking the realities that confront me in silence to friends and mentors who can encourage me and push me towards spiritual maturity
c. Action: Choosing to be intentional with how I spend my time, being active in addressing sorrows and sin, and partnering with God in what he has called me to instead of just being busy.


3) a personal goal for 2007:
a. Find a Job – Get Married – Graduate College – Move into an Impoverished Neighborhood
b. Give up all things ESPN

No comments: