2.17.2006

sounds of silence

well, how can i begin to share about the last week?
Monday, I had the neat chance to meet up with Matt B and Jon M, looked at a cool little apartment in University Village. It would be a blast to live with those guys, although it would be my first time in an apartment. I like the prospect of living closer to the city, I will miss the 1.7 mile commute to Heritage....We'll see what happens.

Then Monday night was rather moving, the Sigur Ros show grabbed my heart, took it up and down and all over the place. Quite powerful, see them live if you have the chance.

I had my first ever Valentine's date which was pretty awesome, brought a little more meaning to the day. Hannah looked amazing, I did feel a little bit like I was going to prom, when I picked her up her mom snapped a bunch of pictures. Barcelona was quality as always, with live music as a bonus and a Jenn and Cisco sighting. Following dinner we came back to my place for a Hawaiian themed night cap complete with tropical drinks, fruit, the best imitation of Hawaii I could create in our front room, and "50 First Dates." Definitely a meaningful night.

Wednesday I finished another class at MVNU, it feels good to be moving forward, although I need to find my motivation again.

Thursday morning I had the privelege of speaking at Central's FCA which was a lot of fun. TJ and I had a solid time together, I'm enjoying our friendship more and more. I do really miss CT and all my friends there. Taking a week off always causes me to feeel so disconnected. I can't wait for Sunday night.

Speaking of Sunday, this weekend is a "Celebration of the Next Generation." If you have the chance to attend Heritage our high school team will be leading worship, I'll be sharing the message along with Tom F. and Mike B. And my boys Grant and Matt are taking the plunge and sharing a live testimony, It will be hopping.

No comments: