2.22.2006

big ben and the vatican

can't wait for March 9th - 19th.
I will fly to London and hang with Chris and his brother Tim until the 13th. Chris is working with a community seeking to restore the homeless in London, which I can't wait to learn from. I'm horrible at long distance communication and Chris is my oldest friend, so it will be great to have 10 days to catch up on life and dream togehter. plus, we will eat at some great pubs and hopefully hear some good brit rock. Then Chris and I will hop a plane to Rome and explore the city for 5 days. I can't wait to eat and drink great italian food and wine, explore the forum, pantheon, and vatican city. Tim, I will finally begin to put our plan we hatched on our long drives into action.

anyone have a digital camera I can borrow?

2 comments:

m@77#&w 13. said...

funny you should ask...

jed dearing said...

and just what does that imply?