2.08.2006

grammy letdown

I was looking forward to the Kanye/Foxx and JayZ/Linkin Park combo's during the Grammy's tonight and I got off school early enough to see them. Sadly, both were just mediocre. Kanye and Foxx's was a little better, but they only teased us with the start of TOUCH THE SKY. The JZ/LP combo didn't even get to the NUMB portion of their song, instead bringing McCartney out on the stage, I understand the gimmick with the the whole white album/black album thing and the DJ Danger Mouse Grey album, but still, just let the boys rock.

On the bright side, my car is in the driveway and tomorrow morning I'll pickup the tags. heck yeah! And as a reward for getting a car Hannah is baking me an apple pie from scratch tomorrow night. Not a bad deal.

Alright, i took a break from homework, need to get back - trying to get ahead for next week.

3 comments:

Cisco said...

congrats on the new car

jed dearing said...

true

jed dearing said...

check that, double true