2.22.2006

pondering John and the friendly skies

Jesus told them, "The right time for me has not yet come; for you any time is right." John 7:6

I've been hanging out in the Gospel of John for a little while...it has been so good for the soul....obedience, the Spirit, the major opposition he faced, and the timing of God have been the four big things jumping out to me.

I got to fly with Cisco today which was awesome, i loved taking off and landing, he does well as a pilot. sadly, as we were approaching the Marysville airport I started to get crazy motion sickness, and when we touched down it wasn't pretty. made the back half of the trip a little rough, but it was beautiful getting the chance to soar in the sky with Cisco and Diddy.

last night had a great conversation with the guys of our gathering....lent will be a sweet time this year. i'm excited to journey through it with our group.

No comments: