2.19.2006

new questions and old friends

last night was real solid, Brian Gillis came into town and we had a great time catching up at Damon's after church. It is good to be in conversation with someone who knows me well and to hear about the future that God is awakening for him. I could use a lawyer friend :)

Yesterday, Nate England and I went running, we were attempting 14, I made it 10 - it was so frickin cold, my body physically shut down, just stopped running... I was so cold that my nipples were actually stinging, thats cold. I was longing for Los Angeles the whole run, I'm glad our marathon isn't til April...and will be in Nashville. I'll need to pick up that extra mileage this week.

This NextGen Celebration Weekend went fantastically. Anna Rimelspach's prayer during the 11am service this morning just dropped me to my knees. it was so powerful, I love her heart. Tom and Mike both had solid messages to share and were really themselves. I had a lot of fun with my piece, it was one of the few times I've shared where I didn't incorporate a lot of my own stories. if you want to give it a listen or podcast it for later consumption it should be here by tonight or tomorrow at the latest.

This verse from this weekend is going to hang with me for a while...Beyond all question, the mystery of godliness is great 1 Timothy 3:16

No comments: