8.02.2005

a long time coming

so i've been out of it for a while.....after Honduras I jumped right into the message for Heritage which went great and then had the great privelege of being a groomsman in Cisco's wedding - heck yeah! It was a great wedding, the ceremony was a sacred moment. I could definitely sense God's presence. I loved being at a wedding where I knew the stories of each person involved. Being able to look around the room and recognize how God has worked was incredibly moving. Cisco's dad did a great job leading the wedding and his grandfather gave an incredibly powerful blessing. The cool thing is that when Andy Sanchez, Cisco's pop, accepted Christ, Andy's father was quite against Christianity, and through Andy and his family's testimony his father is now a man of God.

This HSLT was the hardest ever and the best ever....more to come...need to get back to real work.

ps - Friday, I drive up to Minneapolis for Tim's wedding and catch a plane to NYC out of Minny on Sunday morning. I'll be back in town next Thursday night, August 11th. If I don't see you before then, enjoy these beautiful summer dayz! I'll be living it up in Manhattan, taking in a Yanks game for my birthday on Monday and playing catch in Central Park. It doesn't get much better than that.

No comments: