8.11.2005

as quick as a tick in a new york minute

I'm back........the summer travels have ended and with an exclamation point at that! My Sabbath trip was truly wonderful -- I have numerous phone calls and emails to return, sorry if you are included in that mix, I didn't accept incoming calls or check my email once. Quite freeing really.

I'm not even sure where to begin with New York -- I was moved by the Spirit of God while at a haunting mass in Saint Patrick's Cathedral, I tried to incite a riot at a Yanks game by wearing RedSox gear, I contemplated long and hard what it means to embrace the pain of the city as Jesus embraces our pain, I kayaked in the hudson river as the sun was setting over the city, I was treated to the most elegant dinner I've ever known by the most elegant woman I know, and wow, so much more to come.

No comments: