11.18.2005

TheGlobalCafe.com

Well, we made it down safely last night. A bit of a tough drive, you can be praying for a friend of mine who is struggling with wanting to live. We had a good conversation on the phone on the way down, I'm amazed how the Spirit does speak when I'm at my weakest.
The call was a good reminder for why I'm going to get trained for this ministry.

I ducked into Marko's early bird session this morning (one of the blessings of getting up early was finding $4.00 parking right next to the convention center). He did a good job, Laura Y accompanied me to the session and appreciated the quotes, "our theology is colored by what it to do for us," and "if the questions doesn't fit into the theology we hold, we don't explore it."

YOu can tell his international work has informed his perspective on the church.

No comments: