12.18.2005

just smile back

8 miles and runnin got my seventh album dropping...
Jay Z's lyrics were true today, aside from dropping an album that is. Nate and I tore up 8 miles at Sharon Woods - We've been running at a pretty fast pace this week. The Nashville Marathon won't know what hit it come April 25th.

This afternoon was a pleasant surprise, the NFL on Saturday! So I celebrated by grillin out and feasting on some brats.

Tonight Ryder and I bounced down to the Exceptional Edward show They are getting their sound together. Dan is playing solid electric guitar and has given them a whole new level of energy. Tonight was a battle of the bands and they took first place over 7 other outfits.

While those three elements were great moments during the day this morning started off great with a good extended time in the word and prayer. IF you haven't had the chance to read Ecclesiastes 5 lately, it is probably time for you to break it out. My soul was stirred for myself and others.

Teaching middle school Sunday School tomorrow - it doesn't get much more fun than that!! Teaching middle schoolers will always be one of my favortie aspects of ministry. There is such freedom to be yourself when you teach with middle schoolers, goofy is an inroad to their hearts and believe me I can do goofy. Come Holy Spirit.

No comments: