12.12.2005

deliver me

learning "deliver me," by Crowder on guitar right now, good song....
it was quite powerful listening to it as I was standing out on the Hoover resevoir Thursday night while the snow was cascading down and the wind whipping out over the water. My favorite penninsula still stretches out far into the Hoover allowing me feel for just a moment I've escaped Westerville. It'll be sad when this snow melts and the water level rises. There are a lot of powerful memories from that point this fall.

the bottom of my boot detached on the walk home from the Hoover, I was still about a mile away, that made for a bit of an uncomfortable walk home. I am constantly amazed how in every sacred moment there is something breaking down - I need to tap into what God is trying to speak into me in this area right now.

No comments: