12.13.2005

full and good

6:30 - Bruce Hall and I had a great talk about hearing from God and how to best raise up leaders
8:00 - Testimony time with the pastors about "God IS," good for me to hear all God did through the program, I wasn't a fan of the actual program itself, but I love the way it involves so many from the church and is a great outreach. I just have to put aside my own personal taste.
9:00 - All Staff meeting, good as far as meetings go, they are getting slightly more productive
10:00 - Met with Ryder and Laura about the Central and North outreaches, it is great to have 2 steady interns really leading the way.
10:30 - QT, good reading in Ecclesiastes
11:00 - Met w/Root to talk about HSLT and the Student House remodel. I'm really excited to creat a cool space for the students
11:30 - TJ and I read up and took notes on the history of the Eatern Orthodox church as it relates to the Incarnational tradition within Christianity. Good prep work for our lenten season 40 days, "Joining the Journey."
1:30 - Met w/Ryder about Sunday Morning Live, the house remodel, 40 days and a whole host of things
2:30 - Spent time with Grant Lacy, a great sophomore from North who is really making some great decisions and submitting his life to God in tough areas
3:30 - Great time w/Matt Hamparian working through God's movement in his life since August and where he is headed as a leader.
4:30 - Returned emails, downloaded Wesley's 22 questions - a great resource for accountability if you've been looking for penetrating questions to ask or be asked. Worked on the new young adult life group I'm helping launch in January
5:45 - Ran 5+ miles with Nate England, I think my body is actually getting used to both the cold and the muscles in my legs getting worked.
6:45 - Jetted out to Wildlights with the Grove. Got to meet some great new folks with cool stories, Bill, Jordan, Julie, Lisa, Sarah, Nathan, Brady, Laura, and Matt were among them. It is neat to see the caliber of people that God is bringing to Heritage. I'm excited to see what He does in and through them. The Mexican wolves were pretty cool, I'm proud of them for staying out in the snow still prowling the grounds.. Good car ride with Laura Young, mLe, Kelly Young, and Caitlin.
10:20 - back home and rady to settle in for the night
11:15 - Great Conversation with Dollar Bill about our new life group, good stuff is going to be happening. He had some killer ideas, lets just say, Leggo my Eggo....more coming
Thanks God for a good day.

No comments: