9.11.2005

i'm going to start typing and see what flows, seriously.

i AM INCREDIBLY PASSIONATE AND COMPETITIVE AND INCREDIBLY UN DILIGENT, THAT IS A BAD MIX - IT FRUSTRATES ME SO MUCH SOMETIMES AND WHEN I FAIL I AM OVERWHELMED WITH ANGER BECAUSE i SO DESIRE VICTORY. SOMEHOW I NEED TO LET MY PASSION DRIVE ME WITHIN THE PROCESS.

woops, hit the caps lock, anyways - i am getting more and more excited about this year at CT and the team that is coming together. everyone seems to be really maturing and taking steps forward. I've noticed a real growth in the awareness of the adult leaders. awareness to the needs of kids, the church, parents, and me. there are some incredible servants on our team.

I need to begin to pray more for God's energy in my friendships, I have felt so tired at the end of each day that i am passing up opportunities to connect because I hate just doing it on a surface level, but I am too tired to really engage.

i am still horribly frustrated at the the last 4 months cinematic offerings.

butt kicking proverb of the day
....Be sure of this: The wicked will not go unpunished,
but those who are righteous will go free
....11:21

I need to look and see if Proverbs ever says "be sure of this," anywhere else.....

one more place, Proverbs 16:5 The LORD detests all the proud of heart. Be sure of this: They will not go unpunished.

that's tough

No comments: