3.08.2006

london calling/rome is burning

Tomorrow afternoon I hit the road for Detroit and will catch my flight for London! The wonderful students and leaders of CT are sending me on the trip as a Christmas present! How cool is that? I'm very excited, tonight I need to begin packing, find my passport, and pick which books to read. I assembled my playlist for my ipod mini already, just need to load it on tonight. its tough to figure out the tunes i want for london and rome when you have 4 gb's to play with. The cities call for such different music, although hopefully I'll purchase some new tunes overseas. I'll try to update regularly on my blog.
I'm gone from Thursday, March 9th-Sunday, March 19th, so don't try to call me, unless you simply want to hear the sweet sound of my voice on my vm.

oh yeah, Snow Patrol's new album is released May 9th, it is called, "Eyes Open." It is the same day that the Chili Peppers new disc hits the stores. It will be a great day for music lovers.

No comments: