3.11.2006

an adventure

hey all, the first 2 days have been quite a journey. I got to find my way to Chris' house from Heathrow by myself. (Ruth, you understand)I got to the airport and he wasn't there. The good news was that I made it without a wrong turn, bus, or tube line. Now, when I got there, he wasn't at his home or sstaying there this week, but thats a whole different story. I arrrived in London at 7am Friday morning and caught up with Chris at 1:30.

The food, tea, and beer have been great! Saw a bunch of sites today, once I get to a hotspot with my computer I'll throw a few pics online. Evensong at St. Paul's was haunting (you would have loved it Matt). Just had a great dinner with Chris' housemates and we're heading out for a night on the town with some friends tonight.

No comments: