1.23.2006

moved

Tonight included quite a surprise. I was commissioned as a minister at Heritage.
I showed up at the office today at 4 and Borst goes, "so are you excited for tonight?" I asked what for and he said, "your commissioning." That was pretty awesome news. I headed home to change because I was wearing Alan's sweatshirt with a coffee stain on it and my old tennis shoes. It was quite the privelege to be able to stand before the church with John Thomas, Aaron Zink, and Dan Euans and be recognized as a minister. The elders and pastors laid hands on us and prayed. Certainly a powerful moment, I am excited for all that God is calling me to at Heritage and beyond. I can't wait to see what God does. He tends to be pretty creative.

1 comment:

Cisco said...

nice man does that mean you get a bigger house in heaven, cause then i will want to sleep over