1.14.2006

I am so high right now

my heart is leaping and my smile exploding. the chili peppers are releasing Stadium Arcadium on May 9th - these next 4 months will be sweet torture as I wait with baited breath to get my hands on the 24 new songs being released on the new double disc offering from the boys who fill my soul everytime i hear the sweet sounds of Frusciante's guitars pulsing through my speakers. OH ZAM!

I can't even explain, maybe i'll have to do a chronicles of Chili Peppers post to share how so many of their songs have changed my life at integral points and pushed me towards God and loving others. YES,YES,YES!!

And season 5 of 24 starts tomorrow, its NFL playoff weekend, Moltmann's Jesus Christ for Today's World is causing me to fall in love with Jesus in a brand new way, and tonight I get to devour peanut butter cream pie made with soy - my first expereince with a non-fruit pie - what a weekend.

No comments: