4.19.2005

poisoned

so I've been bedridden the last day and a half after eating some lethal hot dogs at Ryders place.......

being sick is so frustrating, especially this week as its already been shortened by my trip home to MD for my great grandmothers funeral. This afternoon I've been slowly reentering the real world. The only plus about being sick was that I got to watch a couple episodes of "Sports Night." It is definitely one of the best sitcoms ever. It is more a dramedy and I definitely was a little choked up after one episode which is surprising becuase I'm not that much of a crier. Some of it is probably feeling beat up physically and being sad about Grandmommy's passing but the show certainly moves me. I'd encourage you to watch it, you can find it on DVD.

you can be in prayer for my dad, Bruce, as he prepares for the Memorial service this Saturday. Most of my mom's side of the family are not followers of Jesus so this is a special privelege for my dad to be able to lead the service and proclaim the truth and love of God. Afterwards, folks will be coming to our house, so there will be a lot of great chances for us to be a comfort to an entire family that carries only fear at the prospect of death.

No comments: