5.16.2007

Life...in a nutshell

dear friends

Life is full and going well. God is doing a lot of work both within my heart and all around me. the big day is June 23rd and the plans are coming together. It is exciting to think about marriage being a means to an end to Hannah and I's life. God is beginning to cultivate some important transformation in continuing to move us towards Christ likeness.

Hannah finishes school next week and begins to study for the state medical boards. I will be the proud husband of a licensed massage therapist. Hannah has been an amazing example to me of discipline as she has pulled a 3.9 while planning a wedding, working 4 different jobs, and running around with me.

My last day at HCC is May 31st, I am preaching at my final CT, this Sunday, May 20th at 7. Root is also leaving HCC at the end of May and will be leading worship for the final time, it would be great to see you there. It should be a cool night.

I interview for a new job tomorrow and have made some good headway into the Nationwide scene. I have 2 weeks to find a job, so pray that God delivers. A friend shared with me today that the one thing I can count on God for is, "his faithfulness to keep me dependent on him." Gotta love the way God works.

Living at http://www.google.com/maps?q=180+S+20th+St,+Columbus,+OH+43205,+USA&sa=X&oi=map&ct=title in Olde Towne East has been a blast. I really like my new place. God blessed me with 2 good roommates for the month of May who both needed a temporary place to stay, Bill (dollar) and Jimi. Hannah and I got to celebrate with Jimi and friends last night as Jimi is officially becoming Doctor Jimi.

may god penetrate your jadedness and fatigue,
jed

No comments: