7.08.2005

hola

I'm back from Honduras and the beat goes on!
I have had a good opportunity to reflect on my time and review my journal, sometime when it is not 2am, I'll post those thoughts.

In the meantime, all you early birds should fly over to Heritage Sunday morning at 8:15 and listen to what hopefully will be a challenging message from yours truly. Check out John 6:60-71 if you want a sneak preview of the sermon. This is the young leaders weekend at Heritage, so 4 of us have the opportunity to preach from that passage, each at one of the services. Being the youngest, I got to draw from the hat first and yet I still drew the early slot. I can only trust that God wanted me to give him another chance to move in my weakness as I have quite the aversion to early mornings. I am excited to bring it, this passage definitely has a little hellfire and brimstone around the edges. It'll preach....

Here's the schedule for the weekend - Saturday Night (Jon Van Horn), 8:15 (Jed), 9:30 (Rich Johnson), 11:15 (Matt Bartley) - Some good men, should be some good messages, and maybe Matt or I's will include a raucous story from Cisco's bachelor party tomorrow night!

No comments: