5.31.2005

soul coughing

There is more than I can handle on my plate, I'm about 2 weeks behind on emails and phone calls and somehow today I spent an hour working on a project not due for a month and a half. Welcome to my life.

God give me the focus and determination to struggle through the small tasks which present themself today that I may be free to dream again and not be consumed by thoughts of what I should have done or need to do. shine your light that I might just see the steps you want me to take today and no more. Help me to rest in the fact that this world has unending needs and I'm not Superman, but also move me to action on the things I have not been diligent in accomplishing. Help me to honor those around me by fulfilling the responsibility I have to them in a timely manner. Thanks for your grace - give me strength. love ya...

No comments: