6.01.2006

elegant & tired

its been a long time. June is here, bringing with it new hopes, experiences, and dreams for myself and many good friends. The first 5 months of 2006 have been the surfacing of all my weaknesses in each resonsibility and relationship. I am praying for a season of peace to begin to address these issues. I need some time to be able to clean up the mess in the room rather than just stuff it in the closet.

already i feel this season of peace has been shot in the foot. I returned home from Maryland as sick as a dog - despite a visit to the doctor I am still not well and so i have fallen far behind on both work and school. Please pray that the magic pills would work and healing would begin. The Nehemiah Project and the CT Summer Kickoff are right around the corner and these both need my utmost attention. On the plus side I had a lot of great time in the word yesterday. If you haven't read luke 8 lately, you probably should.

alright, thats about all the energy i have, it is naptime again. If yo are the praying type, pray for the golf ball in my throat to subside and the earache to cease. Thank you.

No comments: